This is a simple 8KB drop in replacement for complex 198KB Log4net that’s a 96% size reduction.
Mini Drop-in Replacement for log4net
- A Dapper fork for .NET 2.0 — I do not always use ORM, but when I do, I use [...]
- Highlight technical debt in your C# p... — Googling around the web, I chance upon an interesting idea to deal with technical debt, dealing with it as you normally do with your code under [...]
- That damn “FieldSpecified”... — Now and then I need to implement some Java AXIS web service calls for work. Quite often in my C# proxy classes I have some objects with fields to set; and quite often it seems that some of my values are not considered by the server: why the heck? 99% of times it depends from [...]
- Introduction to CQRS — Quite simple. Introduction to CQRS – [...]
- Some practices to write better C#/.NE... — Nice shipping list. Some practices to write better C#/.NET code – [...]