- in .sln file replace “Format Version 11.00” to “Format Version 10.00“
- in .sln file replace “# Visual Studio 2010” to “# Visual Studio 2008“
- in .csproj replace “ToolsVersion=”4.0”” to “ToolsVersion=”3.5”“
- in .csproj replace “v10.0” to “v9.0“
Mighty-Moose now free of charge.
- Microsoft .net Framework Version Checker.
Check versions installed and offer links to download framework and SDK packages; can be called from command line.
- Microsoft .Net Framework Setup Verification Utility [Windows]
Generate useful logs about current setup.
- Microsoft .net Framework Cleanup Tool
Helps cleaning broken or corrupted installations.
Hope this helps. :-)